There are many ways individuals and groups can donate now and be involved with the Center throughout the year.
For over two decades, the Rosalie Rendu Center has been supported by the generosity of individuals and organizations donating their time, money and expertise that allow all programs to be free and accessible to the community.
In order to keep up with the demand for classes and programs, the Center is continuing to raise money to cover the costs for:
- Updated classroom technology, including interactive white boards and high speed internet service
- Additional computers, tablets and software to deliver high quality instruction for each student
- Textbooks, workbooks and student supplies for each student
- Repairs and updates in classroom facilities
- Hiring highly qualified part and full-time staff members
Contributions of every level are greatly appreciated.
The Rosalie Rendu Center welcomes both English and Spanish speaking volunteers to assist with programs and classes.
Volunteers range in age from teens to grandparents, and come from a variety of backgrounds including engineers, lawyers, university professors, church groups, civic groups, working professionals, retired individuals, high school and college students fulfilling community service requirements.