Since then, numerous organizations and individuals have supported the Center financially, with facilities renovation, by creating and executing new programs, and by raising awareness of our cause.
We always welcome new partnerships, especially from local organizations, schools, and businesses that are looking to give back to their local community. Please take a look at our Calendar of Events for upcoming projects at the Center and contact us for more information on how your group can get involved.
A special thank you to our Community Partners:
- Daughters of Charity Foundation
- Philanthropic Ventures Foundation
- Junior League of Palo Alto∙Mid Peninsula, Inc.
- Housing Industry Foundation
- St. Charles Scripture Camp, San Carlos
- Lions Club, East Palo Alto and San Carlos
- Daughters of Charity Health Systems, Redwood Shores
- Stanford Artspan
- Survive Alive House (Menlo Park Fire Protection District)
- Digital Village East Palo Alto
- Stanford University-Haas Center for Public Service and Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education Program in Community Engaged Learning
- East Palo Alto Library
- Able Works
- Knox Playschools
- Carl Gellert and Celia Bertha Gellert Foundation