Take our virtual open house tour!
Leave a Reply
Sister Trinitas, warmly known as Sister T at the Rosalie Rendu Center, shares her reflections of teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) classes in the East Palo Alto community. Sister T and her team have been offering free, specialized ESL classes for over 15 years in a traditionally underserved neighborhood in the Bay Area. Hundreds of families have benefited from the resources at the Center, and Sister T continues to deliver on the promise to combat poverty through education.
- Rosalie Rendu Center featured in the Palo Alto Weekly!
- Welcome to the new Rosalie Rendu Center
- StreetCode Academy Partners with Rosalie Rendu Center to Provide Laptops for Students
- Former Rosalie Rendu Center Student Blesses East Palo Alto by Paying it Forward
- Language Partners Break Down Social Barriers with Improved English Skills